Thursday, August 31, 2017

Messages From the Lost Spread Part 2

So, a long while back, I mentioned that I'd be doing a Messages From the Lost Spread with my older brother in mind. The spread is a simple 5 card spread, with a card for Spirit, then one each for the elements. I got the spread from an online friend, and this is the spread she used to ask for a message from her recently deceased niece. After pulling the cards, I'm not so certain its a message coming form my older brother, but it could be someone else I've lost, and to me, Lost doesn't necessarily mean dead.

I think I'd like to try an experiment here. I will not do any interpretation of this spread right now. I would like instead for any of you who are reading this blog to take the time to post YOUR interpretations of the spread, and then I'll come back with mine. Let's compare!



The Draw:
Spirit: 5 of Primordialism (Cups,) Reversed
Earth: 7 of Questing (Wands)
Air: The Hierophant, Reversed
Fire: King of Questing (Wands,) Reversed
Water: The Hanged Man, Reversed

The Associations/Keywords:
Spirit: Hope, Return, Inheritance. Water/Emotion
Earth: Valor, Development, Purpose, Courage, Energy, Perfection, Vision, Value. Fire/Ideas
Air: Gullibility, Unorthodoxy, Unconventionality.
Fire: Severity, Honesty, Subordination. Fire/Ideas
Water: Preoccupation, Arrogance, Absorption, Indecision

No comments:

Post a Comment